Subject: ELI-Mount Scopus European Standards on Judicial Independence – Letter from the ELI Presidency
From: "ELI Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2024 20:10:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I am pleased to share with you a letter from the European Law Institute
(ELI) President, Prof Dr Pascal Pichonnaz, and Vice-Presidents, Anne
Birgitte Gammeljord and Sir Geoffrey Vos, on the occasion of the
publication of the ELI-Mount Scopus European Standards on Judicial
Independence.

This significant milestone underlines ELI’s commitment to fostering robust
dialogue on judicial independence, a topic of paramount importance in
contemporary legal systems. To further this discourse, the ELI Presidency
invites you and your network to participate in a series of webinars
commencing on 15 January 2025, where ELI Standards will be a focal point
of discussion.

We trust that the Standards will resonate with your work and interests,
and we hope that you and your team will join these conversations.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards
Tomasz Dudek

Tomasz Dudek

Senior Project Officer

European Law Institute

Schottenring 16/175

First Floor, Lifts 3 or 4

1010 Vienna, Austria

P: +43 1 4277 22111

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/> www.europeanlawinstitute.eu

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-law-institute/>
<https://x.com/EuropeanLawInst>
<https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanLawInstitute>
<https://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/p_eli/Newslette
r/2024/Flilp_Sep_Oct_2024/>